Want to pipe in value-added tech systems to the newtrul platform? Join our all-star team today!
Newtrul is a VC backed startup, building the tech infrastructure layer for the trillion dollar logistics industry, think Plaid but for logistics. We are growing rapidly and on track to build thousands of integrations. These integrations enable our two sided marketplace, which is revolutionizing the age-old process of bringing manufacturers, freight brokers, and cargo carriers together and into the 21st century. As the integrations lead your work will directly drive and impact business initiatives. You should be familiar with our tech stack. You will lead architectural and design discussions, providing a scalable, reliable cloud infrastructure for the success of our clients and organization. The right individual will have the opportunity for exponential growth as we grow as a company.
React, Nodejs, Express, ELK, PHP, Typescript, AWS (ELBs, EC2, S3, SQS, EventBus, API Gateway, Lambda, Cloudwatch), PostgreSQL, Docker, Gitlab, Terraform
- Own integrations End-to-End: from initial client interactions to post production support.
- Lead multiple teams and projects
- Build, expand and maintain our Integration architecture
- Ensure scalability and extensibility of various types of integrations.
- Work with clients to define, clarify and manage integration requirements and timeline.
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans
- Reduce the time to integrate with clients.
- Capture performance related metrics and reporting
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college, university, or an exceptional demonstration and understanding of our tech stack.
- At least 7 years of experience as a backend development manager; with knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Ability to plan, project manage and execute projects autonomously
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
About the newtrul team:
The newtrul team is composed of people from all different walks of life. From industry veterans to military veterans, we see value in balancing domain expertise with fresh perspectives. While we all contribute individually, we know the importance of coming together as a team to help each other.
Our team shares strong core values and visions. It is our belief that we can only be as good as the company we keep. We strive to learn, grow and help each other succeed individually and as a company. We value all ideas and opinions and encourage our team to step out of their comfort zones to learn new skills.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to talk!
Please send your resume to email@example.com